Hello there!

Hello there!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Questions?

So it seems I'm running out of ideas for what to write about. Well, not ideas but good ideas. So here's what I'm gonna do, what every writer who wants to cash it in does: I'm asking for questions. If any of you have something you want to ask about dialysis, transplant, or anything else related just email or leave it as a comment on this post and I'll do an entry on it. No question is wrong, no question is too personal so go ahead and fire away. If I actually get any questions I'll start answering them at the beginning of March. Hope to hear from all of you.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Have you ever considered doing hemodialysis at home or peritoneal dialysis instead of in-center HD?

shannon said...

j-slacks, i wouldn't even know what to ask you about this subject, you are the expert after all! i do like whatever you write about. you could just babble about what you watched while there or any persons you happened across.